The Guild’s library contains 580 books and DVDs for Guild members to peruse and take out on loan for up to three months. The collection is housed on the second floor of the Folk Art Center, and is available any time the FAC is open.
You can browse the collection by clicking on the links below:
The collection is shelved by Category:
- Appliqué: Hand and machine
- Art/Design: Color, design, dying, painting, thread painting, art quilts
- Misc.: Household items, clothing, embellishments, cards, dolls, sewing rooms
- Quilting: Hand and machine, plus binding
- Special Techniques: Miniatures, paper piecing, foundation, crazy, photos
There are instructions on how to borrow a book at the library. Please follow the directions carefully, making sure you print your name and the date legibly on the card in the back of the book and file the card in the purple index box. Books can be returned to the big brown “Return” box at the library or at the Guild meetings.
The AQG library is run on the honor system. Please keep track of the items you borrow and bring back books on time.