- Members may sign up for workshops beginning three months prior to the workshop. Non-members may sign up beginning two months prior to the workshop. There is an additional charge of $15 per day for non-members.
- When the registration fee has been paid, you will receive confirmation by email. The supply list for each workshop is available on the Guild’s website under “Meetings/Workshops.”
- Registrations will be accepted on a “first-received” basis, whether they have been received online or via mail. Anyone who registers after a workshop is full will be placed on a wait list in the order that their registration was received. Anyone who is not admitted to the workshop for lack of space will have their registration fees fully refunded.
If you are not able to attend a workshop for which you are registered, please be considerate of others and notify the Workshop Chair so she can allow someone else to attend.
- If the Workshop Chair is notified at least 14 days prior to the class, the workshop fee will be refunded.
- If the Workshop Chair is notified of a cancellation LESS than 14 days prior to the class, the workshop fee is not refunded unless a replacement can be found.
Times and Locations: All workshops (unless otherwise stated on the Registration Form) are from 9:00 am to 3:30 pm at Trinity Methodist Church, 587 Haywood Rd, Asheville NC 28806. See https://www.ashevillequiltguild.org/programs/locations-directions/ for directions.
Questions? Contact our Workshop Chair.